Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Good bye, Beijing

Ron and Alec part ways to their respective lives. This was taken in
the lobby of the Central Garden Hotel, where we spent the last few
nights in Beijing. Ron has one more day left in Beijing! Alec is flying home!

Thought
The past two weeks have been awesome. The best part of the trip is that I had a chance to spend time with one of the my section mates. Before the trip, Alec and I were classmates that were cool with one another. Now we are a FAMILY that happened to go to school with one another. No Jokie, Jokie.

Although Alec and I were brought up in different homes, it feels as if we could have been brothers. His parents definitely raised him to have solid values, a passion for life, and a commitment to service.

Tear drop
I can't believe that this is over! The trip! My Harvard | Business | School experience! The past two years of my life have been wonderful. Words really can't describe how I am feeling right now. I feel like I've been "Living The Dream." God has definitely blessed me. I don't know why God picked me to experience such great things, but I am truly thankful. I hope that I can be instrumental in helping someone have some of the same experiences that I have had.

Who would have guessed it? No one except my MOM, my FAMILY, and true supporters like YOU.

LOL, I can't believe that I am actually crying right now. I thought about sharing the picture, but it looks really bad.

Below: Don't we look like brothers ?



Theme Song
Bon Jovi, "Living on a Prayer" is representative of how I am feeling right now.

No comments: